Join our journey into the future as part of our team of experienced 3D-Artists!
wec360 ° is Scandinavia’s leading 3D tech company for the construction and real estate industry. With our technology we make the future visible, engaging and understandable, we inspire people to make great decisions. We live for visualization technology, and we continuously carry out active development work in order to be in pole position in our niche. Our entire business rests on proprietary systems with great flexibility and potential to be further developed into something amazing.
Thanks to our experience in advanced 3D solutions we are able to present future construction projects. We make the future inspiring, graspable and engaging whether it’s about presenting a new neighborhood, a new residential area or future apartments.
3D-vizualisation is in constant motion and we consider it to be a natural part of the job to learn new frameworks and technology to stay updated. By working with everything from augmented reality to web-based 3D, there are always exciting challenges ahead.
We always strive to get better, in this role you will be an important key player in a goal-oriented team.
THE POSITION DETAILS
You will be able to work with varied data in several areas, but real estate visualization is the largest. You will be part of the process to help us reaching our artistic vision within the boundaries of the platform. We strive to achieve true photorealism with the latest game engine tech.
- Model game ready architecture based on CAD-data in 3ds Max
- Assemble in Unreal Engine 4
- Create any necessary new materials
- Use existing furniture and materials libraries
- Light setups using VXGI
- Contact with project leads from Sweden
- Supervision and support to junior artists
- Receive data from project leaders in Sweden
- Model architecture
- Implement to Unreal Engine 4
- Decorate and set material as stated in specifications
- Lighting with VXGI
- Camera setups and post processing as stated in specifications
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 3D modelling
- Material setups
- Post processing
- Game engine (Unreal Engine 4)
- Great sense of form and scale
- Focus on realism and render quality
- Great English both written and spoken
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- No demands for formal education but high demand on a great portfolio
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Previous titles such as Lead artist, any form of 3D-artist titles, lighting artist or cinematic artist
WE OFFER YOU
Are you ready to take the next step and work with architectural visualization? If so, wec360° is the right company for you. We offer you a great opportunity to grow and flourish.
Extent of employment: Fulltime
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Remuneration: By agreement
Send us your Portfolio and CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org, write 3D Artist in the subject line.
Interviews will take place continuously, apply now – we’re hiring as soon as we find our candidate!
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Emelie Eriksson at email@example.com
We’re looking forward hearing from you!